Sunday, February 05, 2006
SENTOSA-ED! :D
So, met Liting and Char for breakfast first. Slacked at bk for soooooo long before heading for habourfront. Ate the cheese fries from nyp, sucks man. Then EuniceL finally came. Haha. So yup, reached sentosa.
And goodness, the CHAIRLIFT and LUGE is effing fun! We were screaming like mad while sitting on the chairlift. Hahahaha. Right. The luge is even more fun. One word, shiok! ( :
Haha. After that, it was tanning time, only for Liting and I. Char and Eunice are tanned enough already. Lol. Then went to the water and played. The waves are real strong so we were swaying about. Haha. Took many shots too. ( : Enjoyable day. But i'm so sadded la. I tan like no tan like that. Wth. Whatever it is, they made my day. :D
Yup. Back to school tomorrow. So dread it. Urrghh. 5 frigging periods of EL. Tell me about it man. Yeah. Bye.
I sense something amiss.
Is it my problem, or your problem,
or both our problems?